Wednesday, March 3, 2010

January and Febuary

Well, it seems the months of January and Febuary have flown by in the blink of an eye. Life has been flying by so quickly it seems we haven't had the chance to catch our breath! I am promising myself and my children to be more on top of things from now on. So, for these two months it seems I will be having a lot of catching up to do! So here goes :)
New Years was a lot of fun and celebrated in a very relaxed and laid back fashion. We decided to go out and eat at Red, Hot, and Blue for our New Year's Eve dinner. Yes, it is our FAVORITE bbq place in the DFW area...Kaylee enjoyed the yummy food while Kaleb slept through the entire experience. I'm sure this will not be the case for long!



Brandon and I celebrated with a quiet evening at home. With two sweet kiddos at home it's hard to do much else! We had a wonderful dinner, game of Monopoly, and watched the ball drop :) I love to dress up when I get a chance...so I took this opportunity even though we weren't going out!

I pray that this year brings health, happiness, and growth in our little family. I am excited about all the adventures that are yet to come :)


No comments:

Post a Comment