Monday, May 3, 2010

Bluebonnets

My favorite time of the year is here and is quickly passing. I absolutely love the time of the bluebonnets. The bright colors of blue, orange, and yellow of the wildflowers truly brings joy to my soul! This time of year reminds me of my Dad and it's like I can feel him here with me during this beautiful season. This year I decided to share my love for the bluebonnets with my children. We went and had our pictures taken and took Kaylee's besties with us. These are a few of our favorites :)


Kaylee, Catharine, and Amalia




This is absolutely one of my favorites of Kaleb.



He loved touching the flowers...but he really just wanted to eat one! Maybe he'll be my "Mikey!"

He seems to have figured out how to stick out his tongue right before we took his pictures...as you can see in almost all of his pictures!


This the best one of Kaylee and Kaleb together. She sure does love her little brother. He thinks she is pretty cool too.


My beautiful sweet girl.


This is my favorite of Kaylee.


In this picture, I believe she was telling me "Ook, Mommy! Flowers!"


Kaylee loves horses. She is definitely following in her Grandfather's footsteps!































No comments:

Post a Comment